We deliver professional private investigative services to solicitors, corporate and commercial clients as well as private individuals.
We provide a fully comprehensive investigative service for all sectors of the legal profession. Our experienced staff have a practical working knowledge of legal procedures and extensive experience in conducting enquiries, such as process serving, on behalf of solicitors.
We utilise our extensive network of agents to tailor our services to meet specific private investigative needs.
Contact us on 01392 278612 to discuss your requirements.
For corporate and commercial clients, we can deliver a wide range of private investigative services, such as:
- tracing missing debtors and help to recover debts
- carrying out background checks, on job candidates for example
- discreet vehicle tracking
- process serving
- surveillance (to aid the prevention of commercial corruption or threat for example)
- criminal investigations
- fraud investigations, including covert surveillance to provide evidence to assist in the investigation of fraud
Contact us on 01392 278612 to discuss your corporate or commercial needs.
In addition to the services we deliver to solicitors and commercial clients, we also provide private investigative services for individuals, including:
- personal investigations to provide information about, for example, a marriage or relationship
- background checks on individuals in both the digital and real worlds
- finding missing persons, from relatives to debtors
- covert surveillance of individuals
- criminal investigations, such as obtaining witness statements, alibi verification and the tracing of material witnesses
Contact us on 01392 278612 today for a free, confidential, no-obligation consultation.
Working across the UK, our network of experienced and professional Process Servers can mobilise quickly to ensure the timely serving of papers.
Information, in its many forms, is crucial in legal procedures; from witness statements to background checks, covert surveillance, and more.
Tracing missing people
Our team can locate old friends, parents, spouses and relatives, as well as trace missing debtors both within the UK and worldwide.